There is no doubt that Netmarble is one of the famous game developers on mobile platforms. Most of their products launched on the market received very high reviews, and the proof is that most of them received the Editors’ Choice title of Google Play.
Recently, some of their projects have been released, KOONGYA Draw Party. However, it’s not what I want to mention in this article, but instead The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. Stay tuned for the next sections of the article to find out what this game offer.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross takes place in the Liones Kingdom, an era where humans and ancient creatures from 3000 years ago coexisted. As the power of these creatures became more prominent, they tended to dominate, and the Holy Knights of the Liones kingdom were trying to help them achieve their goals.
Doubting about the imminent danger, Princess Elizabeth escaped from here to set out to seek assistance. She met the young hero Meliodas, the captain of the group Seven Deadly Sins, and was caught up in the journey of changing the destiny of the world.
After the first introductory story scenes, you will play the role of Meliodas and start exploring the world. The main objective of this game is to defeat the bad guys, who want to harm the Liones and the world.
However, we will approach slowly to be able to capture the rhythm of the game, as challenges will gradually emerge. First, complete the instructions from the system. They will show you how the main features, character system, tasks, or how to attack a monster.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross has turn-based gameplay. On your turn, you will use the cards to perform an action. It can be attacking, using skills to restore health or increase defenses for teammates.
Netmarble has designed a team of heroes who has special advantages on the battlefield. And in the future, you can recruit them into your squad.
Of course, enemies can do the same thing. The war between the two camps continued until the forces were completely annihilated. If you win, you will gain experience to level up. In the other case, you will still gain experience, but less and you can start the battle again.
As introduced earlier, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross has a lineup of heroes that you can recruit into the squad. They are special, and I will reveal the personality of each person, and maybe it helps you to explore the abilities that each can bring.
- Elizabeth & Hawk: The third princess of the Liones kingdom and a pig speak human language. They are a couple. The princess is beautiful has a pure soul, she is aiming for the good of this world. The other is hard-working, working in the bar of leader Meliodas.
- Meliodas: A talented leader. He has the appearance of a child, but strong, reliable, and currently runs the Boar Hat pub.
- Diane: A girl with a great appearance. Even so, her soul is innocent and has a naive personality. But do not think that you can bully her!
- Ban: The immortal man has a cold face and possesses the ability to steal. But, he never thought of personal gain but just stole things that didn’t belong to them.
- King: A sensitive guy. He had feelings for Diane but never revealed it.
- Gowther: The girl has an unusual appearance. She often talks about strange things, sometimes confusing and seemingly insensitive personality with things around them.
- Finally, Merlin – a great magician. She can use magic and this is a great help to the Seven Deadly Sins squad.
Build your tactics
A turn-based role-playing game that is usually tactical. The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is not out of this case, and you need to think a lot to win.
Each card has a role. Some cards that work together will bring some effects to the team. Sometimes an attack stronger, or causing the enemy to become sluggish and defensive decline. The difficulty not only came from the holy knights but also the presence of the Bosses.
They are bigger, stronger, and smarter. So don’t expect random attacks to win as the way you beat a few monsters at the start of this game.
When talking about graphics, Netmarble has never let players complain that they are poor quality, or lack of excitement because the effect is not good enough. The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross builds graphics based on the Anime / Manga theme.
And more, the developer has partnered with comic book publisher Kodansha, so it gets more support. The characters are designed in detail, beautiful effects, colorful, and will please any discerning player. They work smoothly, sometimes you will feel that it is like a movie with really fierce battle scenes.
MOD APK version of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
Download The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross MOD APK
The journey to change the destiny of the world of Meliodas, Elizabeth and the other members of Seven Deadly Sins are waiting for you. It’s hard to find the answer if you don’t download this game and join on the adventure.