- Order a Cash App Cash Card: If you don’t already have a Cash Card, you can request one through the Cash App. This is a physical debit card linked to your Cash App account, and it allows you to make ATM withdrawals.
- Activate Your Cash Card: Once you receive your Cash Card, you’ll need to activate it through the Cash App.
- Set Up a PIN: During the activation process, you’ll be prompted to set a PIN for your Cash Card. This PIN will be required to withdraw money from ATMs.
- Locate a Compatible ATM: Cash App Cash Cards are typically associated with major payment networks like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. Ensure you use an ATM that accepts these card networks. Cash App may also provide a list of ATMs within the app or on their website.
- Withdraw Money at the ATM: Insert your Cash Card into the ATM and follow the on-screen prompts. You’ll need to enter your PIN, select the amount you want to withdraw, and confirm the transaction.
- Collect Cash and Receipt: Once the transaction is approved, the ATM will dispense the requested cash. Be sure to take your cash and receipt.
Remember that ATM withdrawals may be subject to fees charged by the ATM operator and potentially additional fees from Cash App, depending on your account type and usage. Check Cash App’s fee schedule for the most accurate information regarding fees.
Always stay updated with the latest information from Cash App regarding their services and any changes to their policies, as the features and options they offer can evolve over time.